Brushes for Miniature Painting

 "What brushes do you use?" from Zumikito Miniatures


Many people ask me which brushes do I use for miniature painting, so in this video, I will explain which brush brands and brush types are best for different miniature painting techniques.


If you are a miniature painter, you have definitely searched for some quality brushes in the past yourself. Which are the best brands for miniature painting? Which are the best sizes? What are the characteristics of the brushes that I need? All of these are questions that I have asked others myself when I started painting miniatures.


Every miniature painting technique needs a little bit different brushes - you will definitely use different brush for drybrushing and different brush for edge highlighting or painting eyes on your miniature. In this video, you will also find my recommendation for a starter pack which every beginner miniature painter can use.

Комментарии