Remake Old Panzer II model by Martin Kovac. Part 1


 My friends, tonight we'll take a look at that one model everyone has in their display case - old, damaged (some parts are probably missing), covered in dust (real dust, not the "modelling" dust!) and overall just something you're not really proud of, but at the same time you don't want to throw it away. So why not give it another chance and restore & repaint it? 

Disclaimer: Most of the weathering products I use in my videos such as Ammo by Mig Jimenez, AK-Interactive, Wilder and VMS were sent to me for free, but with no obligations to promote them. I received a lot of them a long time ago, even before I started this channel. VMS is also one of my Patreon supporters. Being independent from big and exclusive sponsorship deals and showing you a wide variety of different brands and products was one of the founding ideas of this channel and I will always stand by this. 

Patreon

Instagram


Комментарии