Lamp for scale modelling

 



I don't get given free stuff very often these days so imagine my delight to be given something as flash as this lamp from BENQ.   I can honestly say it's a very good light for modellers - but only if you can afford to splash the extra as it's not a cheap product.  


In this video I put the lamp through a series of tests against my current LED Task Lamp, though I didn't want to do a straight up comparison as they're different products - the task lamp is workman-like, utilitarian, big and functional.  The BENQ would look right at home in any setting, so if you model in the house it would certainly look better than a huge LED task lamp.


Thanks to BENQ for the review sample - what an amazing thing to be given!  This is now the main light on my bench, but if I'm brutally honest I would never have been able to justify spending so much so it's a bit of a difficult one to do a review on.  


If you've got the cash then the BENQ WiT e-reading lamp is a very good choice for the workbench


Link

Комментарии