Tamiya Tiger I from assembly to finish by Sugi Sun

 



The early model of TAMIYA TIGER Ⅰ. I used a lot of hairspray chipping, which I often use these days, and proceeded with the theme of giving an expression to the armor surface. By doing this, it is possible to give a look to the model when the basic painting is finished. Hairspray chipping is getting used to it, and it`s easier to control.


I made a video of the basic painting method when making TAMIYA TIGER I.  It is a fading and metal expression using a hairspray that I often do these days.


The track edition of Tamiya TIGER I.  This time I tried using the movable track of the AFV club, so I made a video.  It was a good product, so I would like to use it again if I have a chance.


Finished product of TAMIYA TIGER1.  There is also a production note, so please take a look.

Link

Комментарии